Rugbytots World Cup Bike Ride
To celebrate England’s hosting of the Rugby World Cup 2015, join us for an iconic 4-day 300 mile fully supported bike ride from Millennium Stadium to Twickenham via World Cup host stadiums Kingsholm and Brighton.
This will be the journey of a life time, with the route encompassing some of the best scenery the UK has to offer as well as 2 iconic bike experiences – the London to Brighton in reverse to finish and a time trial on Box Hill. It will offer our participants an unforgettable experience and great networking opportunity and all whilst raising money for our chosen charity partner Wooden Spoon, the Children’s Charity of Rugby.
Individual Entry: A £250 non-refundable deposit must be paid by each rider as confirmation of their entry. A further minimum of £1,750 in sponsorship must be raised for Wooden Spoon of which £750 must be submitted by 31st March 2015 and the remaining £1,000 by 31st October 2015
Each rider will receive:
- 3 nights bed and breakfast in Premier Inn or equivalent standard accommodation
- Morning and afternoon breaks and lunch stops each day
- Full support crew including a mechanic and a physio
- Support vehicles carrying day boxes for each rider plus the transfer of their luggage to each overnight stop
- Motorbike support marshal
- Laminated route cards and maps plus GPX routes
- A Rugbytots World Cup Bike Ride Cycling Gilet
- Full support prior to the challenge, to include kit lists, training advice and fundraising ideas
- A post event celebration party
For more information visit http://www.rugbytotsevents.co.uk/